Monday 31 March 2014

March Book Haul


I had a humongous Book Haul last month which I'm really excited to show all of you! Here are the books I got in March!



Books I got in the month of March:
  1. Fever by Lauren DeStefano (READ)
  2. Daughter of Smoke & Bone by Laini Taylor (READ)
  3. Ignite Me by Tehereh Mafi
  4. Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo
  5. The Essence by Kimberly Derting
  6. Crewel by Gennifer Albin
  7. Belladonna by Fiona Paul
  8. Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson
  9. The Fiery Heart by Richelle Mead
  10. Infinityglass by Myra McEntire
  11. Timepiece by Myra McEntire
  12. Infinite by Jodi Meadows
  13. Asunder by Jodi Meadows
  14. Sever by Lauren DeStefano (READ)
  15. Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
  16. The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken (READ) (REVIEW)
  17. Unite Me by Tehereh Mafi
  18. Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor
  19. The Pledge by Kimberly Derting
  20. The Offering by Kimberly Derting
  21. Cress by Marissa Meyer (READ) (REVIEW)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I will get back to you as soon as I can! Promise:)