Friday 20 June 2014

Kinds of Booktube Videos I Enjoy Watching

Hey guys! So I recently made a post on my favorite Booktubers! Today I'm sharing with you guys the kinds of booktube videos I enjoy watching!  

They are in no particular order. It's completed random.

Book Hauls

 

  I usually get my book introductions from Book Haul so they are my favorite kind of booktube videos!


Book Haul | May 2014 by Little Book Owl

 

May Book Haul by Katytastic


Book Shelf Tours

 

Do you understand how beautiful some of these bookshelves are! The bookshelves are so gorgeous!


BOOKSHELF TOUR [END OF 2013] by Katytastic
 


UPDATED Bookshelf Tour by abookutopia

 

Crackpot Theories

 

My favorite kinds of Crackpot Theories are done by Christine at polandbananasBOOKS so the following two videos are both hers!

 

Crackpot Theories: ISABELLE LIGHTWOOD  by polandbananasBOOKS 

 

Crackpot Theories: CITY OF HEAVENLY FIRE by polandbananasBOOKS

 

Challenges

 

Challenges! I don't like ALL of them but I do have some I really love rewatching for a laugh! Here are two of them! Enjoy!

 

Blindfolded Book Challenge! by PeruseProject

 

THE FIRST SENTENCE CHALLENGE! by Ariel Bissett

 

These are my favorite kinds of booktube videos! I do watch other booktube videos but I enjoy watching these the most ;) Do comment down below on YOUR favorite booktube videos!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I will get back to you as soon as I can! Promise:)