Sunday 30 November 2014

November Book Haul

Hey guys! I'm back with another haul!

The month of November was the first month of my holidays as such I went on a buying spree! I am also taking this opportunity to let everyone know that I will be heading to Korea in a couple of days and will be visiting several bookstores there! If I do buy any books, I will post another book haul then!


Total Book Haul as of 14th October 2014: 5
Books Bought as of 14th October 2014: 5
Books Received for Free as of 14th October 2014: 0
☆☆☆











The Bane Chronicles

by Cassandra Clare




  






I'll Give You the Sun

by Jandy Nelson




















My True Love Gave to Me
Twelve Holiday Stories

Edited by Stephanie Perkins


















The Final Empire
Mistborn Book 1

by Brandon Sanderson














A Thousand Pieces of You
Firebird #1

by Claudia Gray








☆☆☆
*All images do not belong to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will get back to you as soon as I can! Promise:)