Sunday 2 November 2014

October Wrap-Up

Books Pledged to Read in 2014: 60 Books
Am I On Track: Yes
Books Read So Far: I lost count whoops sorry!
Total Books Read For October: 4
Do look out for the book reviews too:)
☆☆☆
Maximum Ride Vol 8 by James Patterson
illustrated by Narae Lee
☆☆☆
The House of Hades by Rick Riordan

☆☆☆
The Blood of Olympus by Rick Riordan
☆☆☆
Percy Jackson and the Greek Gods by Rick Riordan
☆☆☆
I thought I read more during October but turns out I was wrong. First I finished my end of year examinations, than I read all of these is in a frenzy and ended the month with a reading slump. Sighs. 

So anyways, what are some books you've read this month? Do comment down below and let me know ;)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will get back to you as soon as I can! Promise:)