Wednesday 29 October 2014

Waiting on Wednesday #17 - The Retribution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted on Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection by me is:


 The Retribution of Mara Dyer

Mara Dyer #3


Author: Michelle Hodkin

Publication Date: 4th November 2014

Publisher: Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers

Page Count: 464 Pages
(Hardcover)






Summary from Goodreads: 

Mara Dyer wants to believe there's more to the lies she’s been told.
There is.

She doesn’t stop to think about where her quest for the truth might lead.
She should.

She never had to imagine how far she would go for vengeance.
She will now.

Loyalties are betrayed, guilt and innocence tangle, and fate and chance collide in this shocking conclusion to Mara Dyer’s story.
Retribution has arrived.

My Thoughts regarding this book:
The Retribution of Mara Dyer. I miss Noah Shaw so much. That babe. Also, until now, I still don't know if whatever Mara thinks is real or false so excuse me if I'm really excited about this book. So so so so so so shaw excited! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will get back to you as soon as I can! Promise:)