Monday 13 October 2014

Post Exams Book Haul

Hey guys! I'm back!

The books I got this time were in celebration of the end of my end of year exams. However, I'm not sure if I will be getting any more of books because I'm broke so I will consider this my October Book Haul (yes I know it is the middle of the month).


Total Book Haul as of 14th October 2014: 7
Books Bought as of 14th October 2014: 7
Books Received for Free as of 14th October 2014: 0
☆☆☆









Maximum Ride Vol 8
Book 8 of the Maximum Ride Manga

by James Patterson
Illustrated by Narae Lee

  






The Blood of Olympus
Book 5 of the Heroes of Olympus

by Rick Riordan























The Infernal Devices: Clockwork Prince

by Cassandra Clare
Art by: Hyekyung Baek


















The Infernal Devices: Clockwork Princess

by Cassandra Clare
Art by: Hyekyung Baek


















Percy Jackson and the Greek Gods

by Rick Riordan










  






Heir of Fire
Book 3 of the Heroes of Olympus

by Sarah J. Maas



















The Iron Trial
Book 1 of Magisterium

by Holly Black and Cassandra Clare










☆☆☆
*All images do not belong to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will get back to you as soon as I can! Promise:)