Thursday 17 April 2014

Currently Reading - 18th April 2014

So Currently, as of 18th April 2014, I have like a bazillion books I am in the middle of. Okay so not the bazillion but alot alot alot alot of books that I am currently reading.

This is the current list:

  • Mr Penumbra's 24-Hour Bookstore: A Novel by Robin Sloan

  • Why We Broke Up by Daniel Handler

  • The House of Hades by Rick Riordan

  • Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare

  • Paranormalcy by Kiersten White

  • Asunder by Jodi Meadows

  • Days of Blood and and Starlight by Laini Taylor

  • Of Monsters and Madness by Jessica Verday

  • Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Mass
  • Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo


I am sure that I have more than this list. But I cannot remember them urg.

I will most likely do a book review on each of the books as soon as I can!
 
So of now this is the list! Do comment down below and tell me what are some of your currently reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will get back to you as soon as I can! Promise:)