Wednesday 9 April 2014

Top 14 Fictional Boyfriends - 2014 Edition

Hello everyone! Today I will be talking about my TOP 10 FICTIONAL BOYFRIENDS OF ALL TIME! or at least until I find other guys I want to be my boyfriend.

I'm pretty sure if you read the books that I read, you will agree to many of this fabulous boys who I love so so much! :) All this is in no particular order at all.

Name: Percy Jackson

Series: Percy Jackson and the Olympians Series and the Heroes of Olympus Series

Author: Rick Riordan

Well obviously this is a given that Percy will be in my list. I think he was my first book crush after all. I adore Percy. Although I say this is in no particular order at all, I think that Percy is my number 1 top 10 fictional boyfriend of all time. I love him so so much. He's so funny, he's so sweet, he's so nice, he's loyal, he loves his girlfriend. He's my ideal boyfriend!

Name: Levi

Book: Fangirl

Author: Rainbow Rowell

Levi. Levi. Levi. This sweet tall guy who I just want to hold in my arms. He is willing to love a fangirl regardless and not judge one and like is so sweet to her and is willing to even learn what she loves for her sake. Do you understand just how much I love him! <3

Name: Etienne St. Clair

Book: Anna and the French Kiss

Author: Stephanie Perkins

My sweet British Baby! Oh he's so sexy, so beautiful, so smart! Have I mentioned that I have a thing for British Accents! Yeah well I do! I love British Accents so much! <3 I find it the most sexy accent ever <3

Name: Captain Thorne

Book: Cress

Author: Marissa Meyer

THORNE! If you read my Cress review, I think I did mention how much I loved Thorne. He protected Cress and was so sweet and oh my gosh I just love him so much. I really wouldn't mind dating him because excuse me, THORNE!

Name: Jace Herondale

Series: The Mortal Instruements series

Author: Cassandra Clare 

Jace. Jace. Jace. Need I really say more. All Herondales are just beautiful assholes.

Name: Will Herondale

Series: The Mortal Instruments series

Author: Cassandra Clare 

Refer to above if you have any questions why this hotsexyassbode is here.

Name: Tobias Eaton (Four)

Series: Divergent series

Author: Veronica Roth

Excuse me if Four isn't in your list of fictional boyfriends, you seriously need to rethink your choices. Like whoa he's FOUR for goodness sake! 

Name: Fang

Series: Maximum Ride Series

Author: James Patterson

Not many people nowadays have really read the Maximum Ride series. It's really really great like it was one of the first books that made me read so so much! And Fang is just oh my god you 6 pack sexy asshole!


Name: Draco Malfoy

Series: Harry Potter Series

Author: J. K. Rowling

Draco fucking Malfoy. Do you need an excuse for him to be in this list. NO.

Name: Fred Weasley

Series: Harry Potter Series

Author: J. K. Rowling

DO YOU UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH I CRIED WHEN HE DIED! I LOVED HIM SO MUCH! *SNIFF* OH GOSH!

Name: Finnick Odair

Series: The Hunger Games Series

Author: Suzanne Collins

Again. Bloody Hell. All the great characters die. Why.

Name: Alec Lightwood

Series: The Mortal Instruments

Author: Cassandra Clare

Shuddup. I don't care if he's gay. If he wasn't Magnus'. He would be MINE! <3

Name: Magnus Bane

Series: The Mortal Instruments

Author: Cassandra Clare

Really. Does this really need a goddamn explanation? Magnus Fucking Bane people.


Name: Augustus Waters

Book: The Fault In Our Stars

Author: John Green

*Cry moment again* SIGH. gus. gus. baby gus. i will always love you.


NOTICE HOW SO MANY GREAT BABIES OF MINE DIE! AND I LOVE HOT DEPENDABLE SEXY BABES. AND THAT THEY ARE ALL HOT. :D AND MOST ARE TAKEN BUT ITS OKAY. I'LL WILLING TO SHARE NO NOT REALLY.


Okay! That's it! Thank you so much for reading! Do comment below who are your fictional boyfriends! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

I will get back to you as soon as I can! Promise:)