Thursday 3 July 2014

TMI TAG!

Hey guys! I've decided to try out the TMI Tag today:)



1: What are you wearing?

Blue tshirt and grey pants.


2: Ever been in love?

Um. I’m in love with fictional characters? :)


3: Ever had a terrible breakup?

Nope.


4: How tall are you?

161 cm


5: How much do you weigh?

A lot.


6: Any tattoos?

Nope.


7: Any piercings?

Nope.


8: OTP?

Do I really have to choose just one? I have A LOT. But if I have too choose, I would choose MagnusXAlexander (Malec) from the Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare!


9: Favorite show?

Glee and The Big Bang Theory :D Also I love Anime


10: Favorite bands?

I don’t have favorite bands? .-. Yeah haha. But I guess selective Paramore songs.


11: Something you miss?

As of now. Nothing.


12: Favorite song?

None. Not a music person here :)


13: How old are you?

15.


14: Zodiac sign?

Virgo? I think.


15: Quality you look for in a partner?

Honesty. 


16: Favorite Quote?

Again none.


17: Favorite actor?

Actor only? I’m going to choose an actress. Emma Watson.


18: Favorite color?

Pinkish.


19: Loud music or soft?

Either.


20: Where do you go when you’re sad?

My books;)


21: How long does it take you to shower?

Haha. 10 – 20 mins. Occasionally even an hour ;P


22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?

15 mins.


23: Ever been in a physical fight?

With my sibling yes.


24: Turn on?

Humor.


25: Turn off?

Germs


26: The reason I joined Youtube Book blogging?

I needed somewhere to rant and have people rant with me because the people around me aren’t really into books like I am.


27: Fears?

Darkness. Heights.


28: Last thing that made you cry?

ahem City of Heavenly Fire ahem.


29: Last time you said you loved someone?

Yesterday night.


30: Meaning behind your YouTube Book Blog Name?

Well it’s a pun :) My name is NeRIssa and I love to read and reread books so I thought RIreading Books ya know. :)


31: Last book you read?

The Winner’s Curse by Marie Rutkoski


32: The book you’re currently reading?

Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaira


33: Last show you watched?

Does youtube count? Epic Reads


34: Last person you talked to?

My mum.


35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?

Mother – Daughter relationship.


36: Favorite food?

Barbequed Pork. Korean style.


37: Place you want to visit?

London. New York. Paris. Germany. Italy. Finland. So many places.


38: Last place you were?

Japan. I wanna go back again!


39: Do you have a crush?

Yeah duh.


40: Last time you kissed someone?

NIL


41: Last time you were insulted?

Uh. I can’t remember really.


42: Favorite flavor of sweet?

Orange?


43: What instruments do you play??

Haha. NIL.


44: Favorite piece of jewelry?

None again.


45: Last sport you played?

… Sports? WHAT SPORTS!


46: Last song you sang?

Can’t remember.


47: Favorite chat up line?

None.


48: Have you ever used it?

Nopessss.


49: Last time you hung out with anyone?

Yesterday :D


50: Who should answer these questions next?

Anyone who wants to try it out:) Leave a link below so I can check it out!

Leave a comment below about some of YOUR responses :) See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will get back to you as soon as I can! Promise:)