Sunday 15 June 2014

Top 10 Fictional Female Characters

Hey guys!  Today I will be talking about my TOP 14 fictional female characters - 2014 Edition! 

In no order of merit :) Except maybe the first person...


Name: Hermione Granger

Series: Harry Potter

Author: J K Rowling

The Brightest Witch of Her Age. What else is there to say :)

Name: Isabelle Lightwood

Series: The Mortal Instruments

Author: Cassandra Clare

I mean she's a Lightwood after all right. What's not to love. :)

Name: Maximum Ride

Series: Maximum Ride

Author: James Patterson

Not many people know about the Maximum Ride series anymore. But it's one of the books that got me really interested in reading and it has a lead kick ass female character. She's one my top fictional heroines actually:)

Name: Cinder

Book: Cinder

Author: Marissa Meyer

Cinderella, cyborg princess style. Nuff said.

Name: Luna Lovegood

Series: Harry Potter

Author: J K Rowling

I adore Luna. She's sweet, eccentric and she doesn't care. She's one of my childhood heroes really.

Name: Annabeth Chase

Series: Percy Jackson

Author: Rick Riordan

Athena's Daughter. What else do I need to say? .-.

Name: Clary Fray

Series: The Mortal Instruments

Author: Cassandra Clare

She really grew a lot throughout the books and that's what I love about her. Also, I love her boyfriend :)

Name: Thalia Grace

Series: Percy Jackson

Author: Rick Riordan

Artemis' Lieutenant. Kickass. Badass. Sassass. :)

Name: June

Series: Legend

Author: Marie Lu

June grew on me. I didn't like her in the beginning but as the story went on I liked her a lot better!

Name: Bellatrix Lestrange

Series: Harry Potter

Author: J K Rowling

HAHAHA. I DON'T KNOW WHY EITHER. I THINK I LOVE BELLATRIX BECAUSE OF HELENA BONHAM ACTUALLY :D


I don't have as many favorite female characters then male favorite characters because I find most of them quite whiny. Yeah sorry about that but #truth.

Okay! That's it! Thank's so much for reading this! Do comment below who are your fictional female characters! <3



No comments:

Post a Comment

I will get back to you as soon as I can! Promise:)