Sunday 7 December 2014

December TBR


Hey everyone! Although I've completed my 60 book challenge for the year, I still plan on reading because I'll be super busy the moment January starts. As usual I'm not sure how many books I can read but if I have the time and will to do so, these will be on the top of my TBR! Without further ado, I present to you... MY DECEMBER TBR!

------


1. Getting Over Garrett Delaney by Abby McDonald

Source: Purchased

Links: Goodreads

Thoughts: I just started reading this like literally I'm at the first page. I've been wanting to read this for years and I finally got to it so I'm super pumped. I've heard good things and bad things about it but oh well I'm gonna read it and see if I love it or hate it :P





2. The Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson

Source: Purchased

Links: Goodreads

Thoughts: Reagan from PeruseProject on youtube consistently promotes this series. As I have enjoyed quite a few of her recommendations, and I am also a lover of high fantasy, I think I would enjoy this book very much indeed!






3. A Thousand Pieces Of You by Claudia Gray


Source: Purchased

Links: Goodreads

Thoughts: The cover is perfection and I can't even! It's one of my favorite covers of all time and the summary isn't bad either so I guess I'll give it a try!






4. My True Love Gave To Me: Twelve Holiday Stories edited by Stephanie Perkins

Source: Purchased

Links: Goodreads

Thoughts: Written by a dozen fantastic authors and Edited by Stephanie Perkins. Need I say more? Fluffy fluff fluff Christmas fluff! <3






-------

That's it from me! Hopefully I'll get to some of them at least! Do comment down below and let me know what are some of your TBRs. :) 


------
*All pictures and graphics do not belong to me. I take no credit for any of it.
** All opinions are mine and are in no way influenced by anyone or anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will get back to you as soon as I can! Promise:)