Sunday 21 December 2014

Top 10 Books I want to read on my TBR - 2014 Edition (Day 5)


Hey everyone! I just came back from my vacation in Korea and am now catching up on the posts for the blog! Today I'm working on my 5th Top 10 2014 edition for my favorite book things of the year. In this edition, the theme is 'Top 10 Books I want to read on my TBR"! This list is in no particular order.

The other posts in the Top-10 list for 2014 include:
------

1. Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch

Links: Goodreads

Thoughts: I've been wanting to read this book since forever and I finally bought it today! That's the only reason I am able to add this book to this list! I can't wait to read it!








2. Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare


Links: Goodreads

Thoughts: I know I know! EVERYONE has been trying to get me to read the Infernal Devices series and I'm getting to it. I've actually finally started reading it after all this time!







3. The Bane Chronicles by Cassandra Clare


Links: Goodreads

Thoughts: Magnus Bane. I love him so much. I really want to get started on this! I cannot WAIT to get started on it!








4. The Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson

Links: Goodreads

Thoughts: Regan on PeruseProject has been talking about this book so many times that I got convinced! I've been wanting to read a High Fantasy book so much and I cannot wait to get started on it!









5. My True Love Gave to Me: Twelve Love Stories edited by Stephanie Perkins 


Links: Goodreads

Thoughts: With so many great authors involved in this anthology and the fabulous Stephanie Perkins playing editor; how could I NOT want to read this book! 








6. The Iron Trial by Cassandra Clare and Holly Black

The Iron Trial (Magisterium, #1)
Links: Goodreads

Thoughts: Cassandra Clare and Holly Black collaboration. Nuff said.










7. The Young Elites by Marie Lu

The Young Elites (The Young Elites, #1)Links: Goodreads

Thoughts: Charlotte McConaghy has always been one of my all time favorite authors and I have enjoyed all the books that I've read of hers. From her Strangers of Paragor series to her the Cure series and now to her Chronicles of Kaya series, I have thoroughly enjoyed and adored every single one of her books. Refer to the link above for my full review of this wildly addicting book.






8. Insanity by Cameron Jace

Insanity (Mad in Wonderland, #1)Links: Goodreads

Thoughts: I actually just started reading this after receiving it from Xpresso Tours for a Review Opportunity! It is SO GOOD! I will never look at Alice in Wonderland the same way again after reading this!








9. It's Kind of a Funny Story by Ned Vizzini

Links: Goodreads

Thoughts: I really really really really really really want to read this! I just bought it yesterday and I cannot wait to start on it!









10. A Thousand Pieces Of You by Claudia Gray

17234658
Links: Goodreads

Thoughts: This cover is so beautiful! I love it so much! I am also really interested in the concept of travelling in this book! I cannot wait to start this!







-------

That's it from me! This took way too much time though haha! Do look out for my Top 10 post tomorrow! The theme will be 'Top 10 Books on My To-Buy List'! Do join me in creating this top 10 2014 end year series if you would like to and please comment down below to your top 10! I would be most glad and excited to look at it :)


------
*All pictures and graphics do not belong to me. I take no credit for any of it.
** All opinions are mine and are in no way influenced by anyone or anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will get back to you as soon as I can! Promise:)